Call Us 0504 51486
Call Us! +353 862625832

Killea Church

St. James Church, Killea, Templemore was built in 1832.

Various renovation projects were carried out on it over the years.

The latest extensive refurbishment in 2002 – 2003, was part of the millennium project.

During the course of this work, the dome-shaped ceiling centrepiece was taken down, copied, cast and replaced when ceiling was completed.